Moomba, SA, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -28.113047, 140.205246.
Moomba is a small town in Southern Australia, emerged near a large gas and oil exploration site, on the Strzelecki Track. It is a small developing community with 12 hundreds of people currently residing there. There is a small airline in the town, which helps faster delivery to/from the town.
Map of Moomba, SA, Australia
Moomba, SA, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Moomba, SA, Australia is -28.113047, and the longitude is 140.205246. Moomba, SA, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 6' 46.9692'' S and 140° 12' 18.8856'' E.
Moomba, SA, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 6' 46.9692'' S|
|DMS Long||140° 12' 18.8856'' E|
Coordinates of Moomba, SA, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)
- Hamilton, VIC, Australia (-37.733334, 142.016663)
- Mount Barker, SA, Australia (-35.066666, 138.850006)
- Warwick, QLD, Australia (-28.215200, 152.035202)
- Redcliffe Town, QLD, Australia (-27.233334, 153.266663)