Mount Vernon, NY, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.916695, -73.836815.
The City of Mount Vernon is located north of The Bronx, in Westchester County, New York, United States. It is bordered by Pelham and Pelham Manor to the east, Bronxville and Eastchester to the north, the Hutchinson River to the south, Yonkers and the Bronx River to the west. Incorporated as a city in 1892, Mount Vernon is the 8th largest city in the state of New York as well as the third-largest in Westchester County. It has a total area of 4.41 square miles. Tourist attractions in the city are St Pauls Church National Historic Site, Hartley Park, Hunt Woods Park, Willson’s Woods Park, Willson's Woods Swimming Pool, Mount Vernon Public Library, and so on. David Chase, who is best known for being the screenwriter and producer of The Sopranos, was born in Mt Vernon on August 22, 1945.
Where is Mount Vernon, NY, USA on Map?
Road map of Mount Vernon, NY, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mount Vernon, NY, USA
Mount Vernon, NY, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mount Vernon, NY, USA is 40.916695, and the longitude is -73.836815. Mount Vernon, NY, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 55' 0.1020'' N and 73° 50' 12.5340'' W.
|DMS Lat||40° 55' 0.1020'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 50' 12.5340'' W|
Coordinates of Mount Vernon, NY, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Schenectady, NY, USA (42.813297, -73.941177)
- Saratoga Springs, NY, USA (43.083313, -73.809898)
- Rye, NY, USA (40.981613, -73.691925)
- Rome, NY, USA (43.227978, -75.484924)
- Rensselaer, NY, USA (42.644516, -73.747253)
- Plattsburgh, NY, USA (44.699764, -73.471428)
- Peekskill, NY, USA (41.292282, -73.930725)
- Oneida, NY, USA (43.095654, -75.669487)
- New Rochelle, NY, USA (40.922794, -73.791809)
- Mount Vernon, NY, USA (40.916695, -73.836815)