Mukundapur, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.492455, 88.407951.
Mukundapur is a small village and a part of Kolkata metropolitan area, the largest residential zone in West Bengal state, eastern India. There are about 2,500 people living in Mukundapur, and the village is bordering with Santoshpur district of Kolkata, as well as Highway 1. The village is a typical local rural residential zone.
Where is Mukundapur, Kolkata, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Mukundapur, Kolkata, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Mukundapur, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Mukundapur, Kolkata, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mukundapur, Kolkata, West Bengal, India is 22.492455, and the longitude is 88.407951. Mukundapur, Kolkata, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 29' 32.8380'' N and 88° 24' 28.6236'' E.
|DMS Lat||22° 29' 32.8380'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 24' 28.6236'' E|
Coordinates of Mukundapur, Kolkata, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)