Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 55.942307, -3.241998.
Murrayfield Stadium is the largest stadium in Scotland with a capacity of 67,144 seats, located at Roseburn St, west of Edinburgh’s city centre, in the United Kingdom. Designed by Connor Milligan, opened in 1925, and renovated in 1995, it is one of the largest stadiums in the country. The stadium mostly hosts Scottish international rugby union matches, club matches, association football matches, and music concerts. It is the home ground of The Scotland national rugby union team since 1925. Edinburgh Rugby also plays selected matches at the Murrayfield Stadium. Matches of 1991, 1999, and 2007 Rugby World Cups were held at Murrayfield Stadium. It also hosted Rugby League Challenge Cup Finals in 2000 and 2002. Nearby attractions include Murrayfield Ice Rink, Roseburn Public Park, and Edinburgh Rugby Stadium.
Where is Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh, UK on Map?
Road map of Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh, UK
Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh, UK is 55.942307, and the longitude is -3.241998. Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 55° 56' 32.3052'' N and 3° 14' 31.1928'' W.
|DMS Lat||55° 56' 32.3052'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 14' 31.1928'' W|
Coordinates of Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- Lord's Cricket Ground, London, UK (51.529514, -0.173923)
- Sophia Gardens Cricket Ground, Cardiff, UK (51.487232, -3.192115)
- The Rose Bowl, Southampton, UK (50.924400, -1.323316)
- Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, Nottingham, UK (52.936832, -1.133183)
- Hampden Park, Glasgow, Scotland (55.825851, -4.253047)
- Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh, UK (55.942307, -3.241998)
- Edgbaston Stadium, Birmingham, UK (52.455982, -1.904016)
- The Oval, London, UK (51.483826, -0.116074)
- Totally Wicked Stadium, St Helens, UK (53.447571, -2.726343)
- Kingston Park Stadium, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK (55.018715, -1.673066)