Lord's Cricket Ground, London, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.529514, -0.173923.
Lord's Cricket Ground, also known as Lord's, is a cricket stadium with a capacity of 30,000, a large library, and the MCC Museum (which is the oldest sporting museum in the world), located at St John's Wood Rd, London, United Kingdom. Opened in 1814, Lord's has a rich history. It is considered the traditional home of English cricket. It is the home ground of Middlesex County Cricket Club. It is also home to the England and Wales Cricket Board, as well as the European Cricket Council. Lord's Cricket Ground mostly hosts Test matches, Twenty20 games, and one-day internationals, as well as the home matches of Middlesex. It hosted The Royal London One-Day Cup until 2019, and the first final of The Friends Provident Trophy. Lord's has a beautiful location close to the centre of London and is easily accessible by bike, bus, train and tube.
Where is Lord's Cricket Ground, London, UK on Map?
Road map of Lord's Cricket Ground, London, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Lord's Cricket Ground, London, UK
Lord's Cricket Ground, London, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lord's Cricket Ground, London, UK is 51.529514, and the longitude is -0.173923. Lord's Cricket Ground, London, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 31' 46.2504'' N and 0° 10' 26.1228'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 31' 46.2504'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 10' 26.1228'' W|
Coordinates of Lord's Cricket Ground, London, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- Principality Stadium, Cardiff, UK (51.478146, -3.183414)
- Goodison Park, Liverpool, UK (53.438751, -2.966681)
- Lord's Cricket Ground, London, UK (51.529514, -0.173923)
- Sophia Gardens Cricket Ground, Cardiff, UK (51.487232, -3.192115)
- The Rose Bowl, Southampton, UK (50.924400, -1.323316)
- Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, Nottingham, UK (52.936832, -1.133183)
- Hampden Park, Glasgow, Scotland (55.825851, -4.253047)
- Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh, UK (55.942307, -3.241998)
- Edgbaston Stadium, Birmingham, UK (52.455982, -1.904016)
- The Oval, London, UK (51.483826, -0.116074)