Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.359688, 73.471054.
Muzaffarabad is a large historic city in eastern Pakistan, located close to the border with Azad Jammu and Kashmir, with the population of about 725,000 people. It is a former capital of a small local empire and a city in a truly wonderful location, in small valleys between the mountains. Muzaffarabad is sadly famous as a center of terrible earthquake which took place in 2005 leading to thousands of deaths.
Map of Muzaffarabad, Pakistan
Muzaffarabad, Pakistan Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Muzaffarabad, Pakistan is 34.359688, and the longitude is 73.471054. Muzaffarabad, Pakistan is located at Pakistan country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 21' 34.8768'' N and 73° 28' 15.7944'' E.
Muzaffarabad, Pakistan Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 21' 34.8768'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 28' 15.7944'' E|
Coordinates of Muzaffarabad, Pakistan is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Pakistan
Also check out these related Cities.
- Gilgit, Gilgit-Baltistan, Pakistan (35.920834, 74.308334)
- Ahmedpur East, Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan (29.143644, 71.257240)
- Kāmoke, Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan (31.976515, 74.222015)
- Pir Mahal, Toba Tek Singh, Punjab, Pakistan (30.767956, 72.437813)
- Jacobabad, Sindh, Pakistan (28.281891, 68.438171)
- Sahiwal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.677717, 73.106812)
- Zafarwal, Narowal, Punjab, Pakistan (32.337006, 74.903336)
- Khanewal, Punjab, Pakistan (30.286415, 71.932030)
- Jaranwala, Faisalabad, Punjab, Pakistan (31.345394, 73.429810)
- New Mirpur City, Azad Kashmir, Pakistan (33.148392, 73.751770)