Nampa, Idaho, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.565468, -116.560822.
Nampa is a small city in western Idaho, situated about 18 miles west of the city of Boise. With the population approaching to 85,000 people, the city of Nampa is one of the most crowded cities of the state. The city was established in the end of the 19th century and is one of the fastest developing cities in the area. It is known as a recreation destination, with plenty of parks and green zones, as well as excellent facilities for sports and relaxation.
Map of Nampa, Idaho, USA
Nampa, Idaho, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nampa, Idaho, USA is 43.565468, and the longitude is -116.560822. Nampa, Idaho, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 33' 55.6848'' N and 116° 33' 38.9592'' W.
Nampa, Idaho, USA elevation is 762 meters height, that is equal to 2,500 feet.
Nampa, Idaho, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||43° 33' 55.6848'' N|
|DMS Long||116° 33' 38.9592'' W|
|Elevation (m)||762 m|
|Elevation (f)||2,500 feet|
Coordinates of Nampa, Idaho, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- New Braunfels, TX, the USA (29.700001, -98.116669)
- Palm Beach Gardens, FL, USA (26.838619, -80.129967)
- Forestville, CA, USA (38.473625, -122.889992)
- Houston, TX, USA (29.749907, -95.358421)
- Muncie, IN, USA (40.191891, -85.401695)
- Palm Springs, CA, USA (33.830517, -116.545601)
- Hot Springs, AR, USA (34.496212, -93.057220)
- Richmond, VA, USA (37.541290, -77.434769)
- Fayetteville, AR, USA (36.082157, -94.171852)
- Yuma, AZ, USA (32.698437, -114.650398)