Nebraska, the US
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.500000, -100.000000.
Nebraska is one of the central states which can be found in the central part of the US. As the former land of the plenty of American native people like the ones of Omaha, Ponca, Pawnee, and others, the community of the state is still multi-cultural and very open. There are about 2 million people living in the state, and its capital city, Lincoln city, is a home to almost 300,000 people. Geographically, the state is located on the planes, and it has mainly humid subtropical climate. The economy of Nebraska is heavily industrial. The cities and towns of the state are the small center of cultural and sports life of the region, with a number of great universities like the University of Nebraska system, as well as modern facilities for sports like baseball, American football, basketball, golf, and others.
Map of Nebraska, the US
Nebraska, the US Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nebraska, the US is 41.500000, and the longitude is -100.000000. Nebraska, the US is located at United States country in the States place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 30' 0.0000'' N and 100° 0' 0.0000'' W.
Nebraska, the US Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 30' 0.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||100° 0' 0.0000'' W|
Coordinates of Nebraska, the US is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
States in United States
Also check out these related States.
- Wisconsin, the USA (44.500000, -89.500000)
- West Virginia, the US (39.000000, -80.500000)
- Vermont, the USA (44.000000, -72.699997)
- Texas, the USA (31.000000, -100.000000)
- South Dakota, the US (44.500000, -100.000000)
- Rhode Island, the US (41.700001, -71.500000)
- Oregon, the US (44.000000, -120.500000)
- New York, the US (43.000000, -75.000000)
- New Hampshire, the US (44.000000, -71.500000)
- Nebraska, the US (41.500000, -100.000000)