New Hampshire, the US
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 44.000000, -71.500000.
New Hampshire is a small state in the north eastern part of the US, situated in the north eastern corner of the country, in so called New England region. It stretches from the border with Canada to the Atlantic Ocean and has the area of just about 9.35 thousand square miles, which makes New Hampshire one of the smallest states of the country. The capital of the state is a small city named Concord, and the total number of people living in New Hampshire is close to 1.35 million people, which also makes the state among the least populated of the US. The economy of the state is based on manufacturing and services, as well as on tourism and health care. There are a few popular ski resorts situated in the northern part of New Hampshire, as well as a number of respectable universities like the University of New Hampshire, Plymouth University, and others.
Map of New Hampshire, the US
New Hampshire, the US Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of New Hampshire, the US is 44.000000, and the longitude is -71.500000. New Hampshire, the US is located at United States country in the States place category with the gps coordinates of 44° 0' 0.0000'' N and 71° 30' 0.0000'' W.
New Hampshire, the US Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||44° 0' 0.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||71° 30' 0.0000'' W|
Coordinates of New Hampshire, the US is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
States in United States
Also check out these related States.
- Wisconsin, the USA (44.500000, -89.500000)
- West Virginia, the US (39.000000, -80.500000)
- Vermont, the USA (44.000000, -72.699997)
- Texas, the USA (31.000000, -100.000000)
- South Dakota, the US (44.500000, -100.000000)
- Rhode Island, the US (41.700001, -71.500000)
- Oregon, the US (44.000000, -120.500000)
- New York, the US (43.000000, -75.000000)
- New Hampshire, the US (44.000000, -71.500000)
- Nebraska, the US (41.500000, -100.000000)