New Iberia, LA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.005417, -91.818665.
New Iberia is a large town locate 30 miles south of the city of Lafayette, about 1 miles away of Velminton Bay. New Iberia is an old settlement established by Spanish and British immigrants. Its current population is close to 35,000 people. The town is famous as a small center of culture, with a great deal of annual musical festivals (like El Festival Español de Nueva Iberia), as well as other events like Cajun Hot Sauce Festival, World Championship Gumbo Cook-Off, Acadiana Dragon Boat Festival, and so on.
Map of New Iberia, LA, USA
New Iberia, LA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of New Iberia, LA, USA is 30.005417, and the longitude is -91.818665. New Iberia, LA, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 0' 19.5012'' N and 91° 49' 7.1940'' W.
New Iberia, LA, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 0' 19.5012'' N|
|DMS Long||91° 49' 7.1940'' W|
Coordinates of New Iberia, LA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Fulton, MO, USA (38.846668, -91.948059)
- Bedford, OH, the US (41.392502, -81.534447)
- Stuart, FL, USA (27.192223, -80.243057)
- San Angelo, TX, USA (31.442778, -100.450279)
- Woodbridge, NJ, USA (40.560001, -74.290001)
- Clinton, MI, USA (42.586945, -82.919998)
- Vista, CA, USA (33.193611, -117.241112)
- South Bend, IN, USA (41.676388, -86.250275)
- Davenport, IA, USA (41.543056, -90.590836)
- Sparks, NV, USA (39.554443, -119.735558)