New Town, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 47.980846, -102.490181.
New Town is a relatively new settlement established about 70 years ago in central North Dakota, USA, near Highway 23. It can be found right between the lake of Van Hook Arm and the Missouri river. The area was selected specifically as rich with water so the town would be an excellent location for farmers and their families. There was also a project on building a large dam which would have been one of the largest in the country, but it has never been implemented. The population of the town is currently close to 2,000 people. There are a few quite good schools, a few parks and a few modern health care facilities in New Town.
Map of New Town, ND, USA
New Town, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of New Town, ND, USA is 47.980846, and the longitude is -102.490181. New Town, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 47° 58' 51.0456'' N and 102° 29' 24.6516'' W.
New Town, ND, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
New Town, ND, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||47° 58' 51.0456'' N|
|DMS Long||102° 29' 24.6516'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of New Town, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Teller, AK, USA (65.263611, -166.360840)
- Coldfoot, AK, USA (67.252174, -150.174713)
- Tok, AK, USA (63.335930, -142.987701)
- North Pole, AK, USA (64.750587, -147.350845)
- Glennallen, AK, USA (62.109722, -145.557297)
- Chalco, Omaha, NE, USA (41.184521, -96.156242)
- Circle, AK, USA (65.825554, -144.060562)
- Chicken, AK, USA (64.073082, -141.937393)
- Dillingham, AK, USA (59.039722, -158.457504)
- Goodnews Bay, AK, USA (59.116650, -161.586563)