Newton, IA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.703957, -93.054817.
Newton is a large city in Iowa, United States, located in the central part of the state and 35 miles east of Des Moines. It is the seat of Jasper County. It was founded in 1846 and incorporated in 1857. The city is also the most populous one in the county. Newton Municipal Airport - Earl Johnson Field is situated to the southeast of the city center. There is a heliport downtown too. The city is home to Iowa Speedway and DMACC Newton Campus. Jasper County Historical Society, Newton Arboretum & Botanical, Maytag Park, Agnes Patterson Memorial Park, Newton Community Theatre, and Westwood Golf Course are among the local attractions. Newton has hosted the annual Iowa Sculpture Festival since 2002.
Where is Newton, IA, USA on Map?
Road map of Newton, IA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Newton, IA, USA
Newton, IA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Newton, IA, USA is 41.703957, and the longitude is -93.054817. Newton, IA, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 42' 14.2452'' N and 93° 3' 17.3412'' W.
|DMS Lat||41° 42' 14.2452'' N|
|DMS Long||93° 3' 17.3412'' W|
Coordinates of Newton, IA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peabody, MA, USA (42.536457, -70.985786)
- Northampton, MA, USA (42.328674, -72.664658)
- Newton, MA, USA (42.341042, -71.217133)
- Newburyport, MA, USA (42.810356, -70.893875)
- New Bedford, MA, USA (41.638409, -70.941208)
- Medford, MA, USA (42.419331, -71.119720)
- Malden, MA, USA (42.429752, -71.071022)
- Leominster, MA, USA (42.525482, -71.764183)
- Lawrence, MA, USA (42.701283, -71.175682)
- Holyoke, MA, USA (42.203217, -72.625481)