Niland, CA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.237930, -115.514809.
Niland is a small town in the southernmost part of California, USA, situated near the eastern edge of Salton Sea. The town was founded in the very beginning of the 20th century and used to be known as Hobgood, Old Beach, and Imperial Junction. It is a home to about 13 hundred people and the town is a part of E Centro - Mexicali urban area. The climate of the area is pretty hot as it is a part of what is called Colorado Desert. There are a few national parks and natural preserves in the area, including Sonny Bono Salton Sea Natural Preserve situated right on the shores of Salton Sea. Niland can be easily reached from El Centro by moving north by Highway 111.
Map of Niland, CA, USA
Niland, CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Niland, CA, USA is 33.237930, and the longitude is -115.514809. Niland, CA, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 14' 16.5480'' N and 115° 30' 53.3124'' W.
Niland, CA, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Niland, CA, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 14' 16.5480'' N|
|DMS Long||115° 30' 53.3124'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Niland, CA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Genesee, CA, USA (40.043056, -120.753891)
- Effingham, IL, USA (39.120834, -88.545830)
- Saint Cloud, FL, USA (28.230556, -81.285278)
- Marcus Hook, PA, USA (39.823029, -75.414413)
- Pray, MT, USA (45.380280, -110.681664)
- Hilmar, CA, USA (37.404415, -120.850128)
- Breckenridge, CO, USA (39.482231, -106.046181)
- Hope, AR, USA (33.669964, -93.590096)
- Trona, CA, USA (35.762409, -117.372719)
- Mojave, CA, USA (35.047752, -118.171585)