Nome, AK, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 64.501114, -165.406387.
Nome is a town in the westernmost part of Alaska state, north western USA, situated on Seward Peninsula. It is a coastal town located on the Bering Sea. The town was established in the early 20th century and started growing up quite fast. Today, its population is close to 4 thousand people, most of those are involved in seafood processing industry and services. There is even a small camp of the University of Alaska Fairbanks located in the town.
Map of Nome, AK, USA
Nome, AK, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Nome, AK, USA is 64.501114, and the longitude is -165.406387. Nome, AK, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 64° 30' 4.0104'' N and 165° 24' 22.9932'' W.
Nome, AK, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||64° 30' 4.0104'' N|
|DMS Long||165° 24' 22.9932'' W|
Coordinates of Nome, AK, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- South Padre Island, TX, USA (26.111944, -97.169724)
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)