Redcliffe Town, QLD, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -27.233334, 153.266663.
Redcliffe Town is a large town and one of the suburbs of Brosbane city in the state of Queensland which is in north eastern Australia. It is located on the same name peninsula and is quite a large community, with the population exceeding 55 thousand people. Historically, it is a settlement established centuries ago by a native population known and Ningy Ningy. In the early 19th century it became a colony of the British who had arrived to the area. Today, Redcliffe Town is a modern community, with its economy relying on trade, construction, automotive and other kinds of industry, services, and so on. The attractions of the town include its beautiful beaches and lagoons, some old buildings in the downtown area, local parks and small green areas, and many others.
Map of Redcliffe Town, QLD, Australia
Redcliffe Town, QLD, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Redcliffe Town, QLD, Australia is -27.233334, and the longitude is 153.266663. Redcliffe Town, QLD, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 14' 0.0024'' S and 153° 15' 59.9868'' E.
Redcliffe Town, QLD, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 14' 0.0024'' S|
|DMS Long||153° 15' 59.9868'' E|
Coordinates of Redcliffe Town, QLD, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)
- Hamilton, VIC, Australia (-37.733334, 142.016663)
- Mount Barker, SA, Australia (-35.066666, 138.850006)
- Warwick, QLD, Australia (-28.215200, 152.035202)
- Redcliffe Town, QLD, Australia (-27.233334, 153.266663)