Stirling, SA, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -35.005886, 138.717545.
Stirling is a small town located in the highlands of South Australia. The town was founded in the end of the 19th century, and the current population of Stirling does to exceed 3,000 people. It is a silent and charming rural town, with plenty of parks and amazing fresh air, great recreation opportunities and quite a small number of tourists.
Where is Stirling, SA, Australia on Map?
Road map of Stirling, SA, Australia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Stirling, SA, Australia
Stirling, SA, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Stirling, SA, Australia is -35.005886, and the longitude is 138.717545. Stirling, SA, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 0' 21.1896'' S and 138° 43' 3.1620'' E.
|DMS Lat||35° 0' 21.1896'' S|
|DMS Long||138° 43' 3.1620'' E|
Coordinates of Stirling, SA, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Turners Beach, Tasmania, Australia (-41.161388, 146.234451)
- Batemans Bay, NSW, Australia (-35.708057, 150.174438)
- Byron Bay, NSW, Australia (-28.643057, 153.615005)
- Esperance, Western Australia, Australia (-33.861111, 121.891945)
- Subiaco, WA, Australia (-31.948999, 115.827003)
- Stirling, WA, Australia (-31.882999, 115.809998)
- Nedlands, WA, Australia (-31.982000, 115.806999)
- Melville, WA, Australia (-32.041000, 115.801003)
- Kwinana Town, WA, Australia (-32.243999, 115.814003)
- Kalamunda, WA, Australia (-31.974001, 116.057999)