Ojai, CA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.456936, -119.254440.
The city of Ojai is located in the Ojai Valley, 82 miles northwest of Los Angeles, east of Santa Barbara, and north of Ventura, in Ventura County, California, United States. It was incorporated on August 5, 1921. The city is set within the valley in the Topatopa Mountains. The area was inhabited by the Chumash. The city hosts the annual Ojai Music Festival which was founded in 1947. Points of interest in and around the city include Ojai Valley, Ojai Arcade, Ventura River Preserve, Valley View Preserve, Soule Park Golf Course, Ojai Valley Museum, Libbey Park, Los Padres National Forest Trailhead, Lake Casitas Recreation Area, and lots of wineries, art galleries, boutique hotels, shops, etc. Ojai was used as a filming location for the 2010 movie "Easy A" starring Emma Stone. Olive's house was located at 300 Longhorn Lane in Ojai.
Where is Ojai, CA, USA on Map?
Road map of Ojai, CA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ojai, CA, USA
Ojai, CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ojai, CA, USA is 34.456936, and the longitude is -119.254440. Ojai, CA, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 27' 24.9696'' N and 119° 15' 15.9840'' W.
|DMS Lat||34° 27' 24.9696'' N|
|DMS Long||119° 15' 15.9840'' W|
Coordinates of Ojai, CA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Window Rock, AZ, USA (35.678970, -109.067413)
- Globe, AZ, USA (33.395844, -110.793739)
- Palmer, AK, USA (61.600803, -149.125259)
- Tuskegee, AL, USA (32.429066, -85.715233)
- Troy, AL, USA (31.806484, -85.968628)
- Scottsboro, AL, USA (34.650826, -86.088501)
- Ozark, AL, USA (31.463181, -85.647202)
- Waukesha, WI, USA (43.018600, -88.259773)
- Jasper, AL, USA (33.834263, -87.280708)
- Guntersville, AL, USA (34.361664, -86.305595)