Emirates Stadium, London, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.554867, -0.109112.
Emirates Stadium is a football stadium with a capacity of 60,704 and home to Arsenal FC, located at Hornsey Rd, London, UK. It is one of the largest stadiums in the country with a field size of 105 by 68 meters (114.8 yds × 74.4 yds). It was designed by Populous, an architecture company, and opened on 22 July 2006. The stadium hosts music concerts. Muse, Green Day, Coldplay, the E Street Band, and Bruce Springsteen played at the stadium. It hosts international football matches too. The X Factor, Britain's Got Talent, Big Brother, and Celebrity Masterchef also took place at the stadium. There is a museum at Emirates Stadium, The Arsenal Museum which features a selection of iconic shirts, medals, trophies, video theatres, and many items including Jens Lehmann’s goalkeeper gloves, Michael Thomas’ boots from Anfield ’89, etc.
Where is Emirates Stadium, London, UK on Map?
Road map of Emirates Stadium, London, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Emirates Stadium, London, UK
Emirates Stadium, London, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Emirates Stadium, London, UK is 51.554867, and the longitude is -0.109112. Emirates Stadium, London, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 33' 17.5212'' N and 0° 6' 32.8032'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 33' 17.5212'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 6' 32.8032'' W|
Coordinates of Emirates Stadium, London, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- Principality Stadium, Cardiff, UK (51.478146, -3.183414)
- Goodison Park, Liverpool, UK (53.438751, -2.966681)
- Lord's Cricket Ground, London, UK (51.529514, -0.173923)
- Sophia Gardens Cricket Ground, Cardiff, UK (51.487232, -3.192115)
- The Rose Bowl, Southampton, UK (50.924400, -1.323316)
- Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, Nottingham, UK (52.936832, -1.133183)
- Hampden Park, Glasgow, Scotland (55.825851, -4.253047)
- Murrayfield Stadium, Edinburgh, UK (55.942307, -3.241998)
- Edgbaston Stadium, Birmingham, UK (52.455982, -1.904016)
- The Oval, London, UK (51.483826, -0.116074)