Ordos, Inner Mongolia, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.671257, 109.860535.
Ordos is one of the largest cities in northern Chinese province of Inner Mongolia, with the population approaching to 2 million people. It is a key historic and cultural center, which played a role in military history and was an important strategic point. There are plenty of monuments, palaces, temples and parks in the city, but the most famous part of Ordis is a developing residential area with new modern houses and plenty of services.
Map of Ordos, Inner Mongolia, China
Ordos, Inner Mongolia, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ordos, Inner Mongolia, China is 39.671257, and the longitude is 109.860535. Ordos, Inner Mongolia, China is located at China country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 40' 16.5252'' N and 109° 51' 37.9260'' E.
Ordos, Inner Mongolia, China Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||39° 40' 16.5252'' N|
|DMS Long||109° 51' 37.9260'' E|
Coordinates of Ordos, Inner Mongolia, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in China
Also check out these related Cities.
- Foshan, Gundong Province, China (23.016666, 113.116669)
- Anshan, Liaoning, China (41.116669, 122.983330)
- Datong, Shanxi, China (40.083332, 113.300003)
- Luoyang, Henan, China (34.669724, 112.442223)
- Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China (40.650002, 109.833336)
- Nanchang, Jiangxi, China (28.683332, 115.883331)
- Guiyang, Guizhou, China (26.646999, 106.629997)
- Zibo, Shandong, China (36.783333, 118.050003)
- Tangshan, Hebei, China (39.631001, 118.180000)
- Changzhou, Jiangsu, China (31.811001, 119.973999)