Oroville, CA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.511608, -121.556725.
A small town in central California, Oroville is situated on the banks of the Feather River and is a wonderful settlement which can be found between the cities of Chico and Yuba City. It is a part of Butte county and a tourist spot known as a small recreation area. There is a small natural park known as Oroville Wildlife Area, as well as Oroville Lake and plenty of small lakes. A large portion of the town's residents work in the neighboring cities like Chico which is a large industrial center. There are a few interesting landmarks in the town, inclduing the famous orange tree considered to be the oldest orange tree in the state. The local Chinese temple is one more important tourist attraction.
Map of Oroville, CA, USA
Oroville, CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Oroville, CA, USA is 39.511608, and the longitude is -121.556725. Oroville, CA, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 30' 41.7888'' N and 121° 33' 24.2100'' W.
Oroville, CA, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Oroville, CA, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||39° 30' 41.7888'' N|
|DMS Long||121° 33' 24.2100'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Oroville, CA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Genesee, CA, USA (40.043056, -120.753891)
- Effingham, IL, USA (39.120834, -88.545830)
- Saint Cloud, FL, USA (28.230556, -81.285278)
- Marcus Hook, PA, USA (39.823029, -75.414413)
- Pray, MT, USA (45.380280, -110.681664)
- Hilmar, CA, USA (37.404415, -120.850128)
- Breckenridge, CO, USA (39.482231, -106.046181)
- Hope, AR, USA (33.669964, -93.590096)
- Trona, CA, USA (35.762409, -117.372719)
- Mojave, CA, USA (35.047752, -118.171585)