Otira, New Zealand
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -42.830208, 171.564728.
Otira is a small township in New Zealand, located at the South Island, with the population slightly exceeding 100 people. The town is situated in the highlands of the Southern Alps and is linked to other neighboring settlements with railroad. Local community is dominated by working people, who spend lots of efforts form improving local life in terms of comfort of living.
Where is Otira, New Zealand on Map?
Road map of Otira, New Zealand shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Otira, New Zealand
Otira, New Zealand Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Otira, New Zealand is -42.830208, and the longitude is 171.564728. Otira, New Zealand is located at New Zealand country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 49' 48.7488'' S and 171° 33' 53.0208'' E.
Otira, New Zealand Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||42° 49' 48.7488'' S|
|DMS Long||171° 33' 53.0208'' E|
Coordinates of Otira, New Zealand is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in New Zealand
Also check out these related Towns.
- Fox Glacier Township, New Zealand (-43.464596, 170.017822)
- Whangamata, New Zealand (-37.207279, 175.871155)
- New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand (-39.055626, 174.075226)
- Waihi Beach, New Zealand (-37.412373, 175.945343)
- Queenstown, New Zealand (-45.031162, 168.662643)
- Kerikeri, New Zealand (-35.228611, 173.947784)
- Campbells Bay, Auckland, New Zealand (-36.746174, 174.761459)
- Ashburton, New Zealand (-43.903828, 171.744797)
- Gulf Harbour, Whangaparaoa, New Zealand (-36.616150, 174.790207)
- Tuakau, New Zealand (-37.270191, 174.943848)