Kerikeri, New Zealand
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -35.228611, 173.947784.
Kerikeri is a very popular tourist spot and a town in Northlan area of New Zealand, situated about 170 miles from Aukland. It was established long ago as a small village of overseas missionaries. It is one of the most beautiful regions of the area, famous with its amazing nature and lovely weather year round. There are a few historic monuments and old buildings in the town, including the Stone Store, St. James Church, old dwellings of Rewa's Village, etc.
Where is Kerikeri, New Zealand on Map?
Road map of Kerikeri, New Zealand shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Kerikeri, New Zealand
Kerikeri, New Zealand Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kerikeri, New Zealand is -35.228611, and the longitude is 173.947784. Kerikeri, New Zealand is located at New Zealand country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 13' 42.9996'' S and 173° 56' 52.0224'' E.
|DMS Lat||35° 13' 42.9996'' S|
|DMS Long||173° 56' 52.0224'' E|
Coordinates of Kerikeri, New Zealand is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in New Zealand
Also check out these related Towns.
- Fox Glacier Township, New Zealand (-43.464596, 170.017822)
- Whangamata, New Zealand (-37.207279, 175.871155)
- New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand (-39.055626, 174.075226)
- Waihi Beach, New Zealand (-37.412373, 175.945343)
- Queenstown, New Zealand (-45.031162, 168.662643)
- Kerikeri, New Zealand (-35.228611, 173.947784)
- Campbells Bay, Auckland, New Zealand (-36.746174, 174.761459)
- Ashburton, New Zealand (-43.903828, 171.744797)
- Gulf Harbour, Whangaparaoa, New Zealand (-36.616150, 174.790207)
- Tuakau, New Zealand (-37.270191, 174.943848)