Ashburton, New Zealand
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -43.903828, 171.744797.
Ashburton is a large town in New Zealand, located in eastern coast of South Island, in the neighborhood of Christchurch. The town is situated in a large green valley, right near State Highway 1. There are about 33,000 people live in the town, and it is a center of farming and agriculture. It is a small center of education, as well as a tourist spot for those who love local amazing nature.
Where is Ashburton, New Zealand on Map?
Road map of Ashburton, New Zealand shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ashburton, New Zealand
Ashburton, New Zealand Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ashburton, New Zealand is -43.903828, and the longitude is 171.744797. Ashburton, New Zealand is located at New Zealand country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 54' 13.7808'' S and 171° 44' 41.2692'' E.
Ashburton, New Zealand Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||43° 54' 13.7808'' S|
|DMS Long||171° 44' 41.2692'' E|
Coordinates of Ashburton, New Zealand is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in New Zealand
Also check out these related Towns.
- Fox Glacier Township, New Zealand (-43.464596, 170.017822)
- Whangamata, New Zealand (-37.207279, 175.871155)
- New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand (-39.055626, 174.075226)
- Waihi Beach, New Zealand (-37.412373, 175.945343)
- Queenstown, New Zealand (-45.031162, 168.662643)
- Kerikeri, New Zealand (-35.228611, 173.947784)
- Campbells Bay, Auckland, New Zealand (-36.746174, 174.761459)
- Ashburton, New Zealand (-43.903828, 171.744797)
- Gulf Harbour, Whangaparaoa, New Zealand (-36.616150, 174.790207)
- Tuakau, New Zealand (-37.270191, 174.943848)