Queenstown, New Zealand
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -45.031162, 168.662643.
Queenstown is a small town in the south island of New Zealand, located on an amazingly beautiful natural setting, near the Lake Wakatipu. It is quite a famous resort and a small municipality with about 15 thousand people living there. Tourism is the main attribution to the town's economy, with especially popular sports tourism like bungy jumping, skiing, jet boarding, rafting, sky diving, etc. There are also a few excellent facilities for shopping in the town.
Map of Queenstown, New Zealand
Queenstown, New Zealand Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Queenstown, New Zealand is -45.031162, and the longitude is 168.662643. Queenstown, New Zealand is located at New Zealand country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 1' 52.1832'' S and 168° 39' 45.5148'' E.
Queenstown, New Zealand Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 1' 52.1832'' S|
|DMS Long||168° 39' 45.5148'' E|
Coordinates of Queenstown, New Zealand is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in New Zealand
Also check out these related Towns.
- Fox Glacier Township, New Zealand (-43.464596, 170.017822)
- Whangamata, New Zealand (-37.207279, 175.871155)
- New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand (-39.055626, 174.075226)
- Waihi Beach, New Zealand (-37.412373, 175.945343)
- Queenstown, New Zealand (-45.031162, 168.662643)
- Kerikeri, New Zealand (-35.228611, 173.947784)
- Campbells Bay, Auckland, New Zealand (-36.746174, 174.761459)
- Ashburton, New Zealand (-43.903828, 171.744797)
- Gulf Harbour, Whangaparaoa, New Zealand (-36.616150, 174.790207)
- Tuakau, New Zealand (-37.270191, 174.943848)