Whangamata, New Zealand
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -37.207279, 175.871155.
Whangamata is a small coastal town with the population slightly below 4 thousand people, situated in North Island of New Zealand, about 45 miles of Aukland. The town is quite a popular destination for vacationers and is famous with its bright New Year celebrations. It is estimated that up to 25 thousand tourists visit Whangamata to join local activities on the New Year's eve.
Where is Whangamata, New Zealand on Map?
Road map of Whangamata, New Zealand shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Whangamata, New Zealand
Whangamata, New Zealand Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Whangamata, New Zealand is -37.207279, and the longitude is 175.871155. Whangamata, New Zealand is located at New Zealand country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 12' 26.2044'' S and 175° 52' 16.1580'' E.
Whangamata, New Zealand Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||37° 12' 26.2044'' S|
|DMS Long||175° 52' 16.1580'' E|
Coordinates of Whangamata, New Zealand is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in New Zealand
Also check out these related Towns.
- Fox Glacier Township, New Zealand (-43.464596, 170.017822)
- Whangamata, New Zealand (-37.207279, 175.871155)
- New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand (-39.055626, 174.075226)
- Waihi Beach, New Zealand (-37.412373, 175.945343)
- Queenstown, New Zealand (-45.031162, 168.662643)
- Kerikeri, New Zealand (-35.228611, 173.947784)
- Campbells Bay, Auckland, New Zealand (-36.746174, 174.761459)
- Ashburton, New Zealand (-43.903828, 171.744797)
- Gulf Harbour, Whangaparaoa, New Zealand (-36.616150, 174.790207)
- Tuakau, New Zealand (-37.270191, 174.943848)