Tuakau, New Zealand
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -37.270191, 174.943848.
Tuakau is a town located in North Island of New Zealand. The town offers wonderful views to the Waikato River and green lanes surrounding it. Tuakau is a historic settlement which was an important spot in come military operations. Today it is a commercial community, with the number of people living there close to 13,000.
Where is Tuakau, New Zealand on Map?
Road map of Tuakau, New Zealand shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tuakau, New Zealand
Tuakau, New Zealand Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tuakau, New Zealand is -37.270191, and the longitude is 174.943848. Tuakau, New Zealand is located at New Zealand country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 16' 12.6876'' S and 174° 56' 37.8528'' E.
|DMS Lat||37° 16' 12.6876'' S|
|DMS Long||174° 56' 37.8528'' E|
Coordinates of Tuakau, New Zealand is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in New Zealand
Also check out these related Towns.
- Fox Glacier Township, New Zealand (-43.464596, 170.017822)
- Whangamata, New Zealand (-37.207279, 175.871155)
- New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand (-39.055626, 174.075226)
- Waihi Beach, New Zealand (-37.412373, 175.945343)
- Queenstown, New Zealand (-45.031162, 168.662643)
- Kerikeri, New Zealand (-35.228611, 173.947784)
- Campbells Bay, Auckland, New Zealand (-36.746174, 174.761459)
- Ashburton, New Zealand (-43.903828, 171.744797)
- Gulf Harbour, Whangaparaoa, New Zealand (-36.616150, 174.790207)
- Tuakau, New Zealand (-37.270191, 174.943848)