Campbells Bay, Auckland, New Zealand
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -36.746174, 174.761459.
Campbells Bay is a small and really beautiful neighborhood of Auckland, one of the largest cities of New Zealand. There are about 23 hundred people live in the town, and it is a small kind of resort, with plenty of summer houses and great facilities for sports. Local beaches are also considered among the best in the area.
Map of Campbells Bay, Auckland, New Zealand
Campbells Bay, Auckland, New Zealand Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Campbells Bay, Auckland, New Zealand is -36.746174, and the longitude is 174.761459. Campbells Bay, Auckland, New Zealand is located at New Zealand country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 44' 46.2264'' S and 174° 45' 41.2524'' E.
Campbells Bay, Auckland, New Zealand Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 44' 46.2264'' S|
|DMS Long||174° 45' 41.2524'' E|
Coordinates of Campbells Bay, Auckland, New Zealand is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in New Zealand
Also check out these related Towns.
- Fox Glacier Township, New Zealand (-43.464596, 170.017822)
- Whangamata, New Zealand (-37.207279, 175.871155)
- New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand (-39.055626, 174.075226)
- Waihi Beach, New Zealand (-37.412373, 175.945343)
- Queenstown, New Zealand (-45.031162, 168.662643)
- Kerikeri, New Zealand (-35.228611, 173.947784)
- Campbells Bay, Auckland, New Zealand (-36.746174, 174.761459)
- Ashburton, New Zealand (-43.903828, 171.744797)
- Gulf Harbour, Whangaparaoa, New Zealand (-36.616150, 174.790207)
- Tuakau, New Zealand (-37.270191, 174.943848)