Oxford, AL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.614269, -85.834969.
Oxford, nicknamed Crossroads to the Future, is a city in Calhoun, Cleburne, and Talladega Counties, Alabama, USA. It was founded in the 1850s. It is part of the Anniston-Oxford Metropolitan Statistical Area. Oxford is situated in the southern part of Calhoun County, and on two major highways, U.S. Routes 431 and 78. Interstate 20 also passes through the city. Points of interest in Oxford are Oxford Performing Arts Center, Quintard Mall, Cider Ridge Golf Club, Choccolocco Park, and so on. Anniston Regional Airport serves the area.
Where is Oxford, AL, USA on Map?
Road map of Oxford, AL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Oxford, AL, USA
Oxford, AL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Oxford, AL, USA is 33.614269, and the longitude is -85.834969. Oxford, AL, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 36' 51.3684'' N and 85° 50' 5.8884'' W.
|DMS Lat||33° 36' 51.3684'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 50' 5.8884'' W|
Coordinates of Oxford, AL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peabody, MA, USA (42.536457, -70.985786)
- Northampton, MA, USA (42.328674, -72.664658)
- Newton, MA, USA (42.341042, -71.217133)
- Newburyport, MA, USA (42.810356, -70.893875)
- New Bedford, MA, USA (41.638409, -70.941208)
- Medford, MA, USA (42.419331, -71.119720)
- Malden, MA, USA (42.429752, -71.071022)
- Leominster, MA, USA (42.525482, -71.764183)
- Lawrence, MA, USA (42.701283, -71.175682)
- Holyoke, MA, USA (42.203217, -72.625481)