Ozark, AL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.463181, -85.647202.
The seat of Dale County, Ozark is a city and a part of the Wiregrass Region, located 95 miles southwest of Columbus and 86 miles southeast of Montgomery, in southeastern Alabama, United States. The site was inhabited by the Muscogee people. It was settled in 1822 by the Europeans, and incorporated on October 27, 1870. Historical places in the city are the Samuel Lawson Dowling House, the J. D. Holman House, and the Claybank Log Church. Alabama State Routes 27, 249, and U.S. Route 231 pass through the city. Ozark has several tourist attractions such as Ed Lisenby Lake, Kidzone At Steagall Park, Ozark Travel Park, Flowers Center-Performing Arts, Eagle Stadium, Sam Dale Park, Ozark mountain bike trails, and Ozark Community Swimming Pool.
Where is Ozark, AL, USA on Map?
Road map of Ozark, AL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ozark, AL, USA
Ozark, AL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ozark, AL, USA is 31.463181, and the longitude is -85.647202. Ozark, AL, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 27' 47.4516'' N and 85° 38' 49.9272'' W.
|DMS Lat||31° 27' 47.4516'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 38' 49.9272'' W|
Coordinates of Ozark, AL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chelsea, MA, USA (42.392925, -71.037109)
- Amesbury, MA, USA (42.856842, -70.963440)
- Takoma Park, MD, USA (38.981544, -77.010674)
- Salisbury, MD, USA (38.363350, -75.605919)
- Rockville, MD, USA (39.086437, -77.161263)
- Hagerstown, MD, USA (39.644207, -77.731430)
- Greenbelt, MD, USA (38.998318, -76.896332)
- Cumberland, MD, USA (39.649109, -78.769714)
- Cambridge, MD, USA (38.563461, -76.085251)
- Aberdeen, MD, USA (39.514877, -76.174110)