Padeghar, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.954140, 73.043480.
Padeghar, a small village in the neighborhood of Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, has the population close to 1,400 people. This is an agricultural community with most of the families having their incomes from their fields and farms. Young people are trying to find their place in life in the neighboring big towns and cities.
Where is Padeghar, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Padeghar, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Padeghar, Maharashtra, India
Padeghar, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Padeghar, Maharashtra, India is 18.954140, and the longitude is 73.043480. Padeghar, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 57' 14.9040'' N and 73° 2' 36.5280'' E.
Padeghar, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||18° 57' 14.9040'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 2' 36.5280'' E|
Coordinates of Padeghar, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)