Page, AZ, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 36.917839, -111.458664.
Page is a small town and a part of Coconino county situated in the northernmost part of Arizona, right near the border between Arizona and Utah. It is a small tourist spot due to the close proximity of the town to the famous national parks, Grand Staircase Escalante National Park and Glen Canyon recreation Zone. Page is a transportation spot as well as it is a home to a small airline. Tourism is what is feeding the town's economy and there are many small and medium tour agencies offering tours to the parks and the neighboring areas. There is a small museum in the town. John Wesley Powell Museum, as well as a few nice places to stay and eat.
Map of Page, AZ, USA
Page, AZ, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Page, AZ, USA is 36.917839, and the longitude is -111.458664. Page, AZ, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 55' 4.2204'' N and 111° 27' 31.1904'' W.
Page, AZ, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Page, AZ, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||36° 55' 4.2204'' N|
|DMS Long||111° 27' 31.1904'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Page, AZ, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Mountain View, AR, USA (35.868408, -92.117653)
- Gladstone, MO, USA (39.203892, -94.554680)
- Oroville, CA, USA (39.511608, -121.556725)
- Mountain Home, AR, USA (36.334469, -92.385345)
- Mountain Home, ID, USA (43.133915, -115.691917)
- Jasper, AR, USA (36.008144, -93.187302)
- Greers Ferry, AR, USA (35.577007, -92.177040)
- Pineland, TX, USA (31.250748, -93.973404)
- Gentry, AR, USA (36.267567, -94.484863)
- Fairfield Bay, AR, USA (35.594242, -92.277931)