Painesville, OH, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.724487, -81.245659.
Painesville is a small town in Ohio, with the population slightly below 20,000 people. It is a northeastern suburb of Cleveland and a small resort town located on the shores of the Lake Erie. The town appeared at the place of a very old settlement dated back to the early ages of Indian epochs. Today, the town is a typical local settlement with some points of interest and cultural events, friendly community and excellent social services.
Map of Painesville, OH, USA
Painesville, OH, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Painesville, OH, USA is 41.724487, and the longitude is -81.245659. Painesville, OH, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 43' 28.1532'' N and 81° 14' 44.3724'' W.
Painesville, OH, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 43' 28.1532'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 14' 44.3724'' W|
Coordinates of Painesville, OH, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)