Palaskheda, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.115509, 75.028992.
A small village of Palaskheda in central Maharashtra is a very small settlement established less than 100 years ago. Today, there are about 150 people living in the village. The village is located near a small artificial lake which helps plenty of local small villages have some water storage.
Where is Palaskheda, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Palaskheda, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Palaskheda, Maharashtra, India
Palaskheda, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Palaskheda, Maharashtra, India is 20.115509, and the longitude is 75.028992. Palaskheda, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 6' 55.8324'' N and 75° 1' 44.3712'' E.
|DMS Lat||20° 6' 55.8324'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 1' 44.3712'' E|
Coordinates of Palaskheda, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)