Palermo, Sicily, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.116669, 13.366667.
Palermo is the largest and the capital city of the island and the autonomous region of Sicily, Southern Italy. It is one of the oldest cities in the region, established in the 6th century BC and for all these centuries being a key cultural and social life center of the country. During its long history the city of Palermo witnessed a large number of fights, rulers, and epochs. Today it is one of the most important tourist and cultural centers of Italy, with a huge number of landmarks including ancient and old palaces, cathedrals, mansions, parks and gardens, monuments and squares, etc. A large part of the city center is under protection of UNESCO as the monument of the highest historic importance. Palermo is a venue for numerous events in sports, music, arts, and so on.
Map of Palermo, Sicily, Italy
Palermo, Sicily, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Palermo, Sicily, Italy is 38.116669, and the longitude is 13.366667. Palermo, Sicily, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 7' 0.0084'' N and 13° 22' 0.0012'' E.
Palermo, Sicily, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||38° 7' 0.0084'' N|
|DMS Long||13° 22' 0.0012'' E|
Coordinates of Palermo, Sicily, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)