Palmyra, NY, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.082527, -77.216476.
Palmyra is a town in southwestern Wayne County, 27 miles southeast of Rochester and 100 miles east of Buffalo, New York, United States. The town has a village of the same name. It was settled in 1789, established on January 16, 1789. The town has a total area of 33.67 sq mi (87.20 km2). Historical landmarks and tourist attractions in the town include The Palmyra Community Library, Sacred Grove, Alling Coverlet Museum, Pal-Mac Aqueduct County Park, Port Of Palmyra Marina, Martin Harris Farm, Zion Episcopal Church, Alvin Smith Gravestone, Book of Mormon Publication Site (Grandin Building), Historic Palmyra Inc, William Phelps General Store and Family Residence Museum, and so on.
Where is Palmyra, NY, USA on Map?
Road map of Palmyra, NY, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Palmyra, NY, USA
Palmyra, NY, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Palmyra, NY, USA is 43.082527, and the longitude is -77.216476. Palmyra, NY, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 4' 57.0972'' N and 77° 12' 59.3136'' W.
|DMS Lat||43° 4' 57.0972'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 12' 59.3136'' W|
Coordinates of Palmyra, NY, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Seneca Falls, NY, USA (42.912483, -76.802231)
- Scarsdale, NY, USA (41.003799, -73.791214)
- Rotterdam, NY, USA (42.788227, -73.974152)
- Potsdam, NY, USA (44.676048, -74.992142)
- Palmyra, NY, USA (43.082527, -77.216476)
- North Hempstead, NY, USA (40.806206, -73.689095)
- New Windsor, NY, USA (41.479000, -74.036209)
- New Paltz, NY, USA (41.745453, -74.090012)
- Massena, NY, USA (44.933910, -74.897629)
- Mamaroneck, NY, USA (40.947563, -73.738228)