Park Forest, IL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.491425, -87.687454.
Park Forest is a village in Cook County, northeastern Illinois, United States, located 30 miles south of Downtown Chicago. The village was mainly designed to provide accommodation for veterans returning from World War II. It is bordered by University Park to the south, Olympia Fields to the north, Richton Park to the west, and Chicago Heights to the east. Central Park, Somonauk Park, Tall Grass Arts Association Gallery, 1950s Park Forest House Museum, Park Forest Aqua Center, and Thorn Creek Woods Nature Preserve are among the attractions in the village. U.S. Highway 30 serves the area.
Where is Park Forest, IL, USA on Map?
Road map of Park Forest, IL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Park Forest, IL, USA
Park Forest, IL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Park Forest, IL, USA is 41.491425, and the longitude is -87.687454. Park Forest, IL, USA is located at United States country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 29' 29.1300'' N and 87° 41' 14.8344'' W.
|DMS Lat||41° 29' 29.1300'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 41' 14.8344'' W|
Coordinates of Park Forest, IL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United States
Also check out these related Villages.
- Amana Colonies, IA, USA (41.800617, -91.869537)
- Winnetka, IL, USA (42.110359, -87.747559)
- Wilmette, IL, USA (42.082493, -87.750229)
- Summit, IL, USA (41.791241, -87.819542)
- South Holland, IL, USA (41.601418, -87.617012)
- River Forest, IL, USA (41.895248, -87.825714)
- Rantoul, IL, USA (40.300907, -88.199913)
- Park Forest, IL, USA (41.491425, -87.687454)
- Lombard, IL, USA (41.871281, -88.035065)
- Libertyville, IL, USA (42.283375, -87.963936)