Pasadena, TX, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.691063, -95.209099.
Pasadena is a city and one of the largest neighborhoods of Houston, Texas, situated about 7 miles south east of the city center. Pasadena was established at the end of the 19th century and named after the town in California. The city's economy relies on oil refining, as well as on the incomes from a few industrial companies operating at the markets of chemicals and other products. The population of Pasadena is close to 150,000 people. Pasadena is known for its small strawberry farms, and there is a large annual event, Strawberry Festival, held in the city.
Where is Pasadena, TX, USA on Map?
Road map of Pasadena, TX, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Pasadena, TX, USA
Pasadena, TX, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pasadena, TX, USA is 29.691063, and the longitude is -95.209099. Pasadena, TX, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 41' 27.8268'' N and 95° 12' 32.7564'' W.
|DMS Lat||29° 41' 27.8268'' N|
|DMS Long||95° 12' 32.7564'' W|
Coordinates of Pasadena, TX, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Lockport, NY, USA (43.170048, -78.710464)
- Lackawanna, NY, USA (42.820339, -78.843399)
- Kingston, NY, USA (41.931828, -74.011108)
- Johnstown, NY, USA (43.010265, -74.383682)
- Gloversville, NY, USA (43.052845, -74.363762)
- Glens Falls, NY, USA (43.311825, -73.655975)
- Geneva, NY, USA (42.868473, -76.996490)
- Dunkirk, NY, USA (42.481365, -79.343887)
- Cortland, NY, USA (42.604729, -76.187370)
- Corning, NY, USA (42.148773, -77.062103)