Peach Springs, AZ, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 35.529125, -113.425461.
Peach Springs is a small town in north western Arizona, USA. It is a part of so called Hulapai Indian Reservation and is located in Mohave county. It can be reached by the notorious Route 66. Peach Springs is a small town, with only about 600 people living there. It is about 150 families and a number of households close to 170. There are a few small places to stay in Peach Springs, like a few motels near the highway. The town is also considered to be the main center and a home to the people of Hulapai origins, thus it is possible to observe some traditional Hulapai homes and take part in some ceremonies or traditions linked to that old culture.
Map of Peach Springs, AZ, USA
Peach Springs, AZ, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Peach Springs, AZ, USA is 35.529125, and the longitude is -113.425461. Peach Springs, AZ, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 35° 31' 44.8500'' N and 113° 25' 31.6596'' W.
Peach Springs, AZ, USA elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Peach Springs, AZ, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||35° 31' 44.8500'' N|
|DMS Long||113° 25' 31.6596'' W|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Peach Springs, AZ, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Hollister, CA, the US (36.852501, -121.401665)
- Soledad, CA, the US (36.424721, -121.326385)
- Pacific Grove, CA, the US (36.617779, -121.916664)
- Moss Landing, CA, the US (36.804443, -121.786942)
- King City, CA, the US (36.212776, -121.126114)
- Pilot Point, TX, the US (33.396389, -96.958611)
- Findlay, OH, the US (41.042778, -83.642220)
- Preston, MD, the USA (38.710835, -75.908333)
- Tocito, NM, the USA (36.398998, -108.780998)
- Ringwood, NJ, the USA (41.103962, -74.271141)