Pekin, IL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.568459, -89.643028.
Pekin is a small city in Tazewell county (bordering with Peoria County) in Illinois, USA. The city located on the Illinois river and has a population totaling approximately 35,000 people. Pekin is famous with its annual marigold festival and is known as "Marigold Capital of the World". The Pekin Lettes, a softball team, is another trademark of modern day's Pekin.
Where is Pekin, IL, USA on Map?
Road map of Pekin, IL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Pekin, IL, USA
Pekin, IL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pekin, IL, USA is 40.568459, and the longitude is -89.643028. Pekin, IL, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 34' 6.4524'' N and 89° 38' 34.9008'' W.
Pekin, IL, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 34' 6.4524'' N|
|DMS Long||89° 38' 34.9008'' W|
Coordinates of Pekin, IL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Port Hueneme, CA, the US (34.155834, -119.202789)
- Auburn, NY, USA (42.933334, -76.566666)
- Jamestown, NY, the US (42.095554, -79.238609)
- Fulton, MO, USA (38.846668, -91.948059)
- Bedford, OH, the US (41.392502, -81.534447)
- Stuart, FL, USA (27.192223, -80.243057)
- San Angelo, TX, USA (31.442778, -100.450279)
- Woodbridge, NJ, USA (40.560001, -74.290001)
- Vista, CA, USA (33.193611, -117.241112)
- South Bend, IN, USA (41.676388, -86.250275)