Pengkalan Chepa, Kelantan, Malaysia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 6.151679, 102.306908.
Pengkalan Chepa is a small town and one of the neighborhoods of Kelantan City, which is the capital of the same name state in Malaysia. It is a coastal area and a small town near Kota Bharu Airport, with the population of about 14,000 people. The town is a small educational spot, with a few very good community and private schools and colleges located there.
Map of Pengkalan Chepa, Kelantan, Malaysia
Pengkalan Chepa, Kelantan, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pengkalan Chepa, Kelantan, Malaysia is 6.151679, and the longitude is 102.306908. Pengkalan Chepa, Kelantan, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 6° 9' 6.0444'' N and 102° 18' 24.8688'' E.
Pengkalan Chepa, Kelantan, Malaysia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||6° 9' 6.0444'' N|
|DMS Long||102° 18' 24.8688'' E|
Coordinates of Pengkalan Chepa, Kelantan, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Malaysia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Pengkalan Chepa, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.151679, 102.306908)
- Mukah, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.895994, 112.103745)
- Batang Kali, Selangor, Malaysia (3.458701, 101.659531)
- Song, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.006440, 112.549759)
- Kerteh, Terengganu, Malaysia (4.517325, 103.455887)
- Kemasik, Terengganu, Malaysia (4.457031, 103.442749)
- Tumpat, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.197305, 102.168938)
- Kuala Krai, Kelantan, Malaysia (5.530813, 102.201851)
- Yong Peng, Johor, Malaysia (2.016742, 103.058304)
- Karangan, Kedah, Malaysia (5.517063, 100.616737)