Mukah, Sarawak, Malaysia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 2.895994, 112.103745.
Mukah is a large town and the capital of the same name district which is a part of Sarawak province in central Malaysia. The town is a historic port and a commercial spot, with centuries of history and plenty of interesting events. There are about 42 thousand people are currently living in Mukah. The town is famous for its interesting local cuisine which involves great quality seafood, and there are a few very nice places to eat in the coastal area of the town.
Map of Mukah, Sarawak, Malaysia
Mukah, Sarawak, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Mukah, Sarawak, Malaysia is 2.895994, and the longitude is 112.103745. Mukah, Sarawak, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 2° 53' 45.5784'' N and 112° 6' 13.4820'' E.
Mukah, Sarawak, Malaysia elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Mukah, Sarawak, Malaysia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||2° 53' 45.5784'' N|
|DMS Long||112° 6' 13.4820'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Mukah, Sarawak, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Malaysia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Pengkalan Chepa, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.151679, 102.306908)
- Mukah, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.895994, 112.103745)
- Batang Kali, Selangor, Malaysia (3.458701, 101.659531)
- Song, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.006440, 112.549759)
- Kerteh, Terengganu, Malaysia (4.517325, 103.455887)
- Kemasik, Terengganu, Malaysia (4.457031, 103.442749)
- Tumpat, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.197305, 102.168938)
- Kuala Krai, Kelantan, Malaysia (5.530813, 102.201851)
- Yong Peng, Johor, Malaysia (2.016742, 103.058304)
- Karangan, Kedah, Malaysia (5.517063, 100.616737)