Tumpat, Kelantan, Malaysia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 6.197305, 102.168938.
Tumpat is a town situated to the northwest of Kelantan city and being the northernmost settlement of Kelantan Province in Malaysia. The town is facing South China Sea and is a home to about 13,000 people. There are plenty of rivers meeting the sea at and near the town. Traditionally, fishing and agriculture are the main activities of the local population.
Where is Tumpat, Kelantan, Malaysia on Map?
Road map of Tumpat, Kelantan, Malaysia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tumpat, Kelantan, Malaysia
Tumpat, Kelantan, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tumpat, Kelantan, Malaysia is 6.197305, and the longitude is 102.168938. Tumpat, Kelantan, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 6° 11' 50.2980'' N and 102° 10' 8.1768'' E.
Tumpat, Kelantan, Malaysia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||6° 11' 50.2980'' N|
|DMS Long||102° 10' 8.1768'' E|
Coordinates of Tumpat, Kelantan, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Malaysia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Pengkalan Chepa, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.151679, 102.306908)
- Mukah, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.895994, 112.103745)
- Batang Kali, Selangor, Malaysia (3.458701, 101.659531)
- Song, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.006440, 112.549759)
- Kerteh, Terengganu, Malaysia (4.517325, 103.455887)
- Kemasik, Terengganu, Malaysia (4.457031, 103.442749)
- Tumpat, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.197305, 102.168938)
- Kuala Krai, Kelantan, Malaysia (5.530813, 102.201851)
- Yong Peng, Johor, Malaysia (2.016742, 103.058304)
- Karangan, Kedah, Malaysia (5.517063, 100.616737)