Yong Peng, Johor, Malaysia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 2.016742, 103.058304.
Yong Peng is a small town in the neighborhood of Batu Pahat in Johor, Malaysia, located on the banks of Sungai Bekok river. It is a crowded, dull and grey settlement, with the population close to 30 thousand people, quite multicultural and mixed. There are people of Chinese, Indian and Malaysian origin there. There are a few attractions in the town, including an old fort and historic temples, but it does not attract many tourists.
Where is Yong Peng, Johor, Malaysia on Map?
Road map of Yong Peng, Johor, Malaysia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Yong Peng, Johor, Malaysia
Yong Peng, Johor, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Yong Peng, Johor, Malaysia is 2.016742, and the longitude is 103.058304. Yong Peng, Johor, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 2° 1' 0.2712'' N and 103° 3' 29.8944'' E.
Yong Peng, Johor, Malaysia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||2° 1' 0.2712'' N|
|DMS Long||103° 3' 29.8944'' E|
Coordinates of Yong Peng, Johor, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Malaysia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Pengkalan Chepa, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.151679, 102.306908)
- Mukah, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.895994, 112.103745)
- Batang Kali, Selangor, Malaysia (3.458701, 101.659531)
- Song, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.006440, 112.549759)
- Kerteh, Terengganu, Malaysia (4.517325, 103.455887)
- Kemasik, Terengganu, Malaysia (4.457031, 103.442749)
- Tumpat, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.197305, 102.168938)
- Kuala Krai, Kelantan, Malaysia (5.530813, 102.201851)
- Yong Peng, Johor, Malaysia (2.016742, 103.058304)
- Karangan, Kedah, Malaysia (5.517063, 100.616737)