Karangan, Kedah, Malaysia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 5.517063, 100.616737.
Karangan is a large municipality and the headquarters of a small district of Kulim, located in the province of Kedah, northwestern Malaysia. It is a small settlement situated about 19 miles north of the city of Penang, so it is a part of the Penang Urban Area. The population of the town is close to 22,000 people. Karangan is an agricultural spot, with most of the working population involved in agriculture and livestock producing.
Map of Karangan, Kedah, Malaysia
Karangan, Kedah, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Karangan, Kedah, Malaysia is 5.517063, and the longitude is 100.616737. Karangan, Kedah, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 5° 31' 1.4268'' N and 100° 37' 0.2532'' E.
Karangan, Kedah, Malaysia elevation is 22 meters height, that is equal to 72 feet.
Karangan, Kedah, Malaysia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||5° 31' 1.4268'' N|
|DMS Long||100° 37' 0.2532'' E|
|Elevation (m)||22 m|
|Elevation (f)||72 feet|
Coordinates of Karangan, Kedah, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Malaysia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Pengkalan Chepa, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.151679, 102.306908)
- Mukah, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.895994, 112.103745)
- Batang Kali, Selangor, Malaysia (3.458701, 101.659531)
- Song, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.006440, 112.549759)
- Kerteh, Terengganu, Malaysia (4.517325, 103.455887)
- Kemasik, Terengganu, Malaysia (4.457031, 103.442749)
- Tumpat, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.197305, 102.168938)
- Kuala Krai, Kelantan, Malaysia (5.530813, 102.201851)
- Yong Peng, Johor, Malaysia (2.016742, 103.058304)
- Karangan, Kedah, Malaysia (5.517063, 100.616737)