Song, Sarawak, Malaysia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 2.006440, 112.549759.
Song is a large town and the capital city of the same name district in the province of Sarawak, Malaysia. Surrounded by thick tropic forest, Song is an agricultural and quite poor community with the population close to 20,000 people. It is possible to reach the town by buses and cars, but also by boats by the Rejang River. There is a large Sibu Express Boat Passenger Terminal in the downtown area.
Map of Song, Sarawak, Malaysia
Song, Sarawak, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Song, Sarawak, Malaysia is 2.006440, and the longitude is 112.549759. Song, Sarawak, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 2° 0' 23.1840'' N and 112° 32' 59.1324'' E.
Song, Sarawak, Malaysia elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Song, Sarawak, Malaysia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||2° 0' 23.1840'' N|
|DMS Long||112° 32' 59.1324'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Song, Sarawak, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Malaysia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Pengkalan Chepa, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.151679, 102.306908)
- Mukah, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.895994, 112.103745)
- Batang Kali, Selangor, Malaysia (3.458701, 101.659531)
- Song, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.006440, 112.549759)
- Kerteh, Terengganu, Malaysia (4.517325, 103.455887)
- Kidwelly, Wales, UK (51.736259, -4.307471)
- Kemasik, Terengganu, Malaysia (4.457031, 103.442749)
- Tumpat, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.197305, 102.168938)
- Midvale, UT, USA (40.611057, -111.899933)
- Kuala Krai, Kelantan, Malaysia (5.530813, 102.201851)