Pennington, NJ, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.324924, -74.788780.
Pennington is a small historic town situated in the state of New Jersey, USA, about 21 miles north of the city of Trenton. It emerged in the late 17th century as a small settlement of farmers and small trades, and it got the name Queenstown. However, about 35-40 years later the name was changed to Pennington, to commemorate the life of a General William Penn. The status of the town was received in the end of the 19th century and since then, the town has been developing as a small rural community, with the current population close to 26 hundred people. The town has actually merged with one more town, Hopewell, so they became one of so called "doughnut municipality" which are plenty in the region. Pennington is famous for it vineyards and numerous social and cultural events taking place there year round.
Map of Pennington, NJ, USA
Pennington, NJ, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Pennington, NJ, USA is 40.324924, and the longitude is -74.788780. Pennington, NJ, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 19' 29.7264'' N and 74° 47' 19.6080'' W.
Pennington, NJ, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 19' 29.7264'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 47' 19.6080'' W|
Coordinates of Pennington, NJ, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)
- Chambersburg, PN, USA (40.028900, -77.590698)
- Hollister, CA, the US (36.852501, -121.401665)
- Soledad, CA, the US (36.424721, -121.326385)