Perugia, Umbria, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.112221, 12.388889.
The historic city of Perugia is the largest and the capital of the region of Umbria, Italy. Located about on the halfway from Rome to Florence, Perugia is a very old and extremely beautiful city, founded in the times of the Etruscan civilizations. The city is an undisputed center of culture and arts, with a very large number of galleries, arts related organizations and especially annual events linked to painting, visual design, music, acting, and other types of arts, with the Umbria Jazz Festival being one of the most popular one. Local historic monuments and architecture are very old and unique, with some of those preserved since the times of the early Roman Empire. There are numerous squares, bridges, gardens, secular buildings, fountains, monuments, and other landmarks in the city.
Map of Perugia, Umbria, Italy
Perugia, Umbria, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Perugia, Umbria, Italy is 43.112221, and the longitude is 12.388889. Perugia, Umbria, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 6' 43.9956'' N and 12° 23' 20.0004'' E.
Perugia, Umbria, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||43° 6' 43.9956'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 23' 20.0004'' E|
Coordinates of Perugia, Umbria, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)