Cosenza, Calabria, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 39.299999, 16.250000.
A small city of Cosenza is a part of the region of Calabria, situated in the very southern part of Italy. Surrounded by a few chains of the coastal mountains, the city has a beautiful setting and is a tourist destination known for its interesting architecture. Cosenza was established in Pre-Roman times which the Greeks were ruling the area. During the rise of the Rome the city was an important strategic and commercial spot. Later on the city used to be ruled by Spanish, Norman, French, and other kings. Today, the city of Cosenza is a very nice and friendly community, as well as a resort and a point of interest for tourists who come to the city to explore its famous architectural monuments, streets and squares, museums, theaters, galleries, and other cultural establishments.
Map of Cosenza, Calabria, Italy
Cosenza, Calabria, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Cosenza, Calabria, Italy is 39.299999, and the longitude is 16.250000. Cosenza, Calabria, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 39° 17' 59.9964'' N and 16° 15' 0.0000'' E.
Cosenza, Calabria, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||39° 17' 59.9964'' N|
|DMS Long||16° 15' 0.0000'' E|
Coordinates of Cosenza, Calabria, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)