Phra Nakhon, Bangkok, Thailand
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 13.764980, 100.498726.
Phra Nakhon is a central district and the smallest of 50 Khet(s) of Bangkok, Thailand. It merged with the city about a century ago and is the principal area of Bangkok, located on the left bank of the Chao Phaya. There is a huge number of attractions and tourist spots in Phra Nakhon, including the National Museum, the Grand Palace, the Democracy Monument,historic sites of the Giant Swing and Wat Suthat, and many more.
Where is Phra Nakhon, Bangkok, Thailand on Map?
Road map of Phra Nakhon, Bangkok, Thailand shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Phra Nakhon, Bangkok, Thailand
Phra Nakhon, Bangkok, Thailand Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Phra Nakhon, Bangkok, Thailand is 13.764980, and the longitude is 100.498726. Phra Nakhon, Bangkok, Thailand is located at Thailand country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 13° 45' 53.9280'' N and 100° 29' 55.4136'' E.
|DMS Lat||13° 45' 53.9280'' N|
|DMS Long||100° 29' 55.4136'' E|
Coordinates of Phra Nakhon, Bangkok, Thailand is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Thailand
Also check out these related Districts.
- Hua Hin, Bangkok, Thailand (12.562091, 99.957687)
- Pathio District, Chumphon, Thailand (10.794463, 99.322922)
- Bang Rak, Bangkok, Thailand (13.729008, 100.529716)
- Thalang District, Phuket, Thailand (8.032003, 98.333466)
- Mueang Rayong District, Rayong, Thailand (12.678934, 101.133118)
- Takua Pa District, Phang-nga, Thailand (8.875090, 98.352654)
- Amphoe Mueang Phuket, Chang Wat Phuket, Thailand (7.907632, 98.385529)
- Taling Ngam, Koh Samui, ST, Thailand (9.444151, 99.960648)
- Aiyakan Village, Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand (14.977870, 102.105171)
- Watthana, Bangkok, Thailand (13.726316, 100.591507)