Piacenza, Emilia-Romania, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.042236, 9.679320.
Piacenza is a beautiful historic city located in central part of northern Italy, in the region known as Emilia-Romania. As a tourist spot, Piacenza used to be overshadowed by the neighboring city of Parma, but now it is rediscovered by tourists as an old beautiful city established in the 2nd century BC. One of the main advantages of the city considered to be its location new two important international highways, which helps to bring more tourists to Piacenza. Local landmarks include Palazzo Farnese, Palazzo Landi, Palazzo Comunale, Duomo di Piacenza, Basilica of Sant'Antonino, and many many more.
Map of Piacenza, Emilia-Romania, Italy
Piacenza, Emilia-Romania, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Piacenza, Emilia-Romania, Italy is 45.042236, and the longitude is 9.679320. Piacenza, Emilia-Romania, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 2' 32.0496'' N and 9° 40' 45.5520'' E.
Piacenza, Emilia-Romania, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 2' 32.0496'' N|
|DMS Long||9° 40' 45.5520'' E|
Coordinates of Piacenza, Emilia-Romania, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)